Answer you use regular automatic transmission fluid in the 5 speed manuals mercon atf. Find great deals on ebay for 1995 ford f250 manual transmission shop with confidence. Manual transmissions in the past used to use heavyweight gear oil but now many have gone to using i think automatic transmission fluid this would be better in what way top. On a f 150 1995 49l manual transmission i replaced the clutch plate and cylinder also changed the transmission fluid answered by a verified ford mechanic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.