Chronic illness impact and interventions jones and bartlett series in nursing 6th edition by ilene morof lubkin editor pamala d larsen editor. A textbook for graduate and upper level undergraduate students in nursing social work and rehabilitation the previous editions appeared between 1986 and 1998 the latest adds chapters on home care long term care and the role of the advanced practice nurse. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied. The best selling chronic illness impact and intervention continues to focus on the various aspects of chronic illness that influence both patients and their families
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.