Community case management during an influenza outbreak a training package for community health workers. This training package on community case management during an influenza outbreak was developed by the world health organization pilot testing of the chw training manual was possible thanks to the community. An influenza pandemic occurs when an influenza a virus new to humans acquires the ability for sustained person to person p2p transmission and spreads around the world since the 16 th century. Community case management during an influenza outbreak a training package for chws who 2011 who guidelines for humanitarian agencies updated 5 08 for refugee idp populations but more broadly applicable
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.