The authors have designed a forward thinking case management practice model for nurse social work collaboration which can deepen and broaden our knowledge base of providing health care on a continuum while at the same time help patients and families gain the skill it takes to become managers of their own care. Nurse social worker collaboration in managed care a model of community case management first edition edition by joellen w hawkins author nancy w veeder author carole w pearce author 0 more. The volume presents a model for this collaboration that clearly maps out and differentiates roles and responsibilities for effective nurse social work case management teams. The social work case manager in a managed care setting is a psychosocial resource in the health care continuum keywords case management case manager home care social work addams j 1935
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.