Community nursing integrates evidence based research with community health needs to provide care based on science and evidence they must determine the cultural and socioeconomic needs of the community and adjust care as needed. Community health nursing also called public health nursing or community nursing combines primary healthcare and nursing practice in a community setting community health ch nurses provide health services preventive care intervention and health education to communities or populations. The association of community health nursing educators achne is an organization where you can connect with other public health nursing professionals employers looking for nurses to expand their staff and community health events
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.