Both the rome statute of the international criminal court which came into force on 1 july 2002 and the international convention for the protection of all persons from enforced disappearance . Disappearance and as india is bound by norms of customary international law india has undertaken certain obligations outside of the ced that protect individuals from enforced disappearances. It should therefore be noted that although it is the widespread or systematic practice of enforced disappearance that constitutes a crime against humanity any enforced disappearance is a violation of international humanitarian law and human rights law
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.