The hand 2 3 4 5 would not be an inside straight because the cards that would complete it an a or a 6 are not in the middle of cards already held while this is a drawing hand it is often referred to simply as an inside straight rather than an inside straight draw. Inside straight definition a set of four cards as the five seven eight and nine requiring one card of a denomination next above or below the second or third ranking cards of the set to make a straight see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.