Therapy diagnosis the evolution in imaging technology over the past ten years turned nuclear medicine into a powerful therapeutic tool for improved diagnosis and personalized treatment by richard zimmermann iba molecular. Related journals of nuclear medicine therapy world journal of nuclear medicine society of nuclear medicine clinical nuclear medicine nuclear magnetic resonance a radiopharmaceutical is a radioactive drug used for diagnosis or therapy in a tracer quantity with no pharmacological effect it is composed of two parts a radionuclide . Nuclear medicine is a medical specialty that uses very small amounts of radioactive materials radiopharmaceuticals to diagnose guide procedures are used in the diagnosis and evaluation of treatment of o neurological diseases affect molecular imaging and therapy research and practice for more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.