Nuclear medicine technologists typically need an associates degree from an accredited nuclear medicine technology program formal education programs in nuclear medicine technology or a related healthcare field lead to a certificate an associates degree or a bachelors degree. The nmtcb is the nuclear medicine technology certification board formed for the purpose of creating and maintaining examinations for nuclear medicine technologists . Nuclear medicine technology is a sophisticated area of health care that helps physicians diagnose and evaluate serious conditions including cancer and heart disease as a technologist in this field youll create important diagnostic images. The nuclear medicine technologist is a highly specialized health care professional who looks at how the body functions in order to help in diagnosis and treatment of a range of conditions and diseases
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.