The main difference between nuclear medicine diagnostic tests and other imaging modalities is that nuclear imaging techniques show the physiological function of the tissue or organ being . The first is dedicated to basic science and technology in nuclear medicine it provides the data which are necessary to a clear understanding of the possibilities and limitations of investigations which make use of radioactive materials. The second part of the book covers those disciplines in medicine in which nuclear medicine can be of help in solving certain clinical problems. Nuclear techniques in diagnostic medicine edited by pp van rijk department of nuclear medicine utrecht university hospital utrecht the netherlands 1986 martinus nijhoff publishers a member of the kluwer academic publishers group dordrecht boston lancaster
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.