Background cutaneous mastocytosis cm is a rare disease of dogs characterized by rash pruritus and proliferation of mast cells in the skin oral h1 antihistamines are recommended as the treatment to control pruritus hypothesis objective to describe the effective treatment of pruritus associated with cm with lokivetmab in one dogconclusion and clinical importance lokivetmab . As specialists we stay current on new research and treatments and are actively involved with the research our dermatology practice is not limited to small animals and we often have equine and occasionally exotic patients. The acvd is accredited by the american veterinary medical association to advance excellence in veterinary dermatology oversee postgraduate training sponsor research and organize educational programs for veterinary dermatologists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.